InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)® Emerson Treffer
Licensed South Carolina Home Inspector
40+ Years of Residential and Commercial Building Experience
Emerson Treffer spent more than 40 years inspecting and analyzing residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. As a licensed and certified professional inspector, Mr. Treffer also conducts Air Quality Testing, Carbon Monoxide Testing, Radon Testing, Lead Testing, and Mold Testing.
Emerson also completes a wide variety of specialized inspections such as fire inspections, water damage inspections, final construction inspections, residential draw inspections, interim commercial construction inspections, and site drainage inspections.
Mr. Treffer has inspected and consulted on construction defect cases, contamination cases, and flood damage cases. His commercial background includes inspecting and analyzing the Tower At Gettysburg and historic properties. He has inspected bank branches, dental offices, retail centers, engineering buildings, industrial complexes, and numerous types of professional offices.
Emerson’s goal is to be sure his clients are well informed and his team is dedicated to providing first-class service. Clients are always welcome to attend the inspection and questions are welcome!
Home Inspector Qualifications
Emerson has combined the best industry training with his existing experience, which makes him one of the most qualified home inspectors in the area.
- South Carolina Home Inspector License #SC 49424.
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®.
- Adheres to all ASHI and InterNACHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- 40+ years inspecting and analyzing all types of real estate
- Construction analyst and consultant for Mid-Atlantic Construction Systems. Inc.
- Consulted and inspected all types of condominiums, homes, office and industrial properties
- Experienced with documenting fire, wind, and water damage
- Experience in construction defect documentation, analysis and reporting
- Experience in preparing Reserve Studies for Home Owner Associations
- Consultant with HOA Board Members on Budgeting, Reserve Funding, and Capital Expenditures
Emerson’s Professional Values
Emerson places a major emphasis on preserving his professional values. He believes that every client should receive top-notch service, and this includes making himself available to answer any post-inspection questions.
Integrity and honesty are at the forefront of everything he does
Along with a strong dedication to producing well-documented inspection reports.
Building Types We Inspect
Our home inspector’s background with residential, commercial, and industrial properties makes it possible for us to offer inspections to an extensive list of building types.
WE MOST FREQUENTLY INSPECT:
- Homes of All Values
- Light Commercial Buildings (strip malls, storefronts, etc.)
Giving Back to the Community
When he’s not serving the people of South Carolina as a home inspector, Emerson puts a lot of his time, energy, and donatable income toward supporting a wide variety of local and national organizations, including:
- Boy Scouts of America
- Girl Scouts of America
- The Family Justice Center
- Teach My People
- Community Kitchen of Myrtle Beach
- Angel Tree
- Samaritan’s Purse
- Operation Christmas Child
- Wounded Warriors
- American Red Cross
- Rotary & Rotary International
Speakers & Seminars
Pro Inspection Services offers seminars and speakers “pro-bono” to real estate offices, conferences, and trade shows. We will develop a program to your specific needs and requirements. Just lets us know what you need!
Our Service Area
Proudly Serving: Georgetown & Horry County and the greater Charleston area
North Myrtle Beach
43 Aberdeen Way, Pawleys Island, SC 29585